Friday, July 10, 2009

Hello world!!



Hello world! I've been inspired. If you don't know me, my name is Abby Lagman - I live in Las Vegas and that's about as exciting as I get! Really, it is. Ha ha. During the day, I work for a software/business development company and every hour away from there, I'm busy running my doggy bakery business, my adult party business (I know, right? With this innocent face!) and keeping a happy home with my other half, Eric and our 4 "kids" Bruno, Bonnie, Quinn & Gizmo - who I'm sure I'll talk about frequently.



As I said earlier, I've been inspired. My brother, Richie, has a blog and I just started reading it yesterday! It was wonderful!!! I'm new to this blogging thing, but I'm sure I can somehow link it to mine - and as soon as I figure it out, I will :) Thanks Rich for inspiring me.

Have you ever felt you have so much to say, and just don't have enough ears listening (or eyes reading)? I mean, no one has to agree, or disagree, or even discuss - but you would like to just share some thoughts on things - somedays very important & meaningful things, and other days - non-significant things? Thank goodness I have dogs! They always listen, never judge, just look up at me and never argue :)


Anyhow, I'm really excited to start blogging! I hope you come and visit often and speak up!! I'm always up for people agreeing, disagreeing, challenging and laughing at me :) yes, I said it. I have no idea what I'll be blogging about... but I guess that gives you the opportunity to come visit :) Oh man, I should've been in sales. Haha.... thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi sis. Those are very nice and kinds words to say. I actually am trying to link with your page, but I did notice something on your blog that I didn't have. Well, visit my blog.. http://flipflopdoubledown.blogspot.com/

    There is something there where it says "Followers". I am following your blog right now. I still don't know how it works, but I'm sure we will figure this out.

    If anything, you are the one that inspires me in more ways than one.

    There was a big gap between me and my sister. I was very excited when i found out I was going to be a big brother. I remember my sister a sickly kid. I felt so bad for her. Being born in Detroit then having to go back to the Philippines was a big step that she didn't really mind.

    I was very protective of her. I was not jealous, and I always tried to show her off when I could. There were times that I must admit that I made her cry on purpose, but that was because I was teaching her tagalog (and she was getting it too)

    I will continue this on my blog as so I do not take up space on yours.

    I'm glad I inspired you. What are big brothers for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww, thanks Rich. Thank goodness I'm not so sickly anymore - I'm "berry healthy" as our relatives so kindly put it.

    ReplyDelete